ExpressionWorks Update – Spring Session 2017
We just wanted to update our ExpressionWorks Family on the updates that are happening with the Program!
Reminder we still have Crafty Arts scheduled March 2!
We will then move onto doing Clown on March 9 and *16 with Guest Artist Joan Barrington of Therapeutic Clowns International! Reminder the 16th is the *Make Up class for our Winter term. If need be we have March 23 on hold for a potential Make Up Class if need be.
Please make note of WEEK BREAK Between Winter and Spring Terms!
The Spring Term will be 11-weeks:
[10 Spring sessions include make-up culinary class + 1 closing final class = 11 spring sessions]
We are delighted to have Divya Lamba overseeing our leadership sessions; while also rotating Arts-Specialists to lead our various Art-Hour sessions:
Here are the Workshops we’ll be doing during the Spring term:
• Musical Theatre (March 30, April 6) 7:45-8:45p
• Storytelling & Puppetry (April 13, 20)
• Independent Living Skills (April 27, * May 4)
• *Special 2-hour out-in-the-community TTC session
• Musical Improv (May 11, 18)
• Culinary Arts (May 25, * June 1 accounts for Dec. 8 make-up)
• FINAL Open Class (June 8, 2017)
ExpressionWorks members, families and friends are invited to attend our Open Class on
Thursday, June 8th from 7:15 – 8:15 pm. Participants arrive at regular class time 6:30 pm